102: “WWDC21, two months later”, with special guest Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan returns to the show to discuss some of the key new APIs and frameworks that were announced at WWDC21, and how they can be integrated into the apps that we build, now that about two months have passed since the conference took place.
- Bitrise: Rock-solid continuous integration for your Swift project, which now offers 50% faster builds and ad-ons for things like automatic deployment. Go to bitrise.io/swift to get started for free.
- Instabug: Incredibly useful bug, crash, and performance monitoring for iOS apps. Go to instabug.com/sundell to start your free trial.
- Jordan on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- The “A Best-in-Class iOS App” book series
- The “A Best-in-Class iOS App” article
- Spend Stack
- The previous episode with Jordan
- Swift by Sundell Discover
- Taking UIKit’s new button configuration API for a spin
- Building modern collection views in Swift
- Accessibility audio graphs
- SwiftUI’s accessibilityRepresentation API
- The new AttributedString type
- New SwiftUI list customization APIs
- Jordan’s “Spend Stack: Year One” article with an email reply from Craig Federighi
- Previous episode all about Swift’s concurrency features
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk