102: What Transformational Coaching Looks and Feels Like
What difference does it make to work with a skilled coach? Observe first-hand the life changing impact business owner Joe Perrone has experienced by working with expert coach Walt Hampton. This is truly an inspiring conversation with two people who are committed to making a real difference in the world! Walt Hampton is Founder & Chairman of Summit Success International, a global personal and professional development firm. He’s a best-selling author, business coach, management consultant, leadership trainer, and motivational speaker. Joe Perrone is a small business owner who runs 2 businesses, New England Collision and Astro Auto Repair. What’s remarkable about Joe is that he’s truly learned to work ON his business, not IN it, so now he has time to be a coach himself. He works with other business owners to help them fine time and avoid or recover from burnout.
- Criteria to use when choosing someone to coach you
- What coaches should consider when looking for their ideal client
- The 3 core questions that haunt clients…and what Walt does to help them work through these to do the work they’re meant to do.
- How addressing those questions helped Joe make significant changes
- Key reasons why working with a coach can help you grow faster and easier