103: Retiring Early, Buying Companies With No Money Down, and Scaling Smarter with Roland Frasier
You’ll be hard-pressed to find someone who knows more about buying, scaling, and exiting companies than today’s guest, Roland Frasier, one of the most creative and intelligent minds in business.
Roland is the co-founder and/or principal of 5 different Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies, and a serial entrepreneur who has built or sold over 24 businesses with adjusted sales ranging from $3 million to just under $4 billion. Roland also advises business owners on leveraging, growing, scaling, and exiting their companies.
He specializes in creative deal structuring and low and no money down acquisitions. Roland is a master in adding value, growing, scaling, and selling the businesses he acquires for as much as 200 times his initial investment.
In our conversation, we go over his strategies for acquiring companies with no money out of pocket, why relationships are the most important currency, and how to leverage debt to buy and scale any business to a multi-million dollar value.
Key Takeaways with Roland Frasier
- How Roland got inspired to get into real estate at just 16 and the steps he made to be financially free before he turned 20.
- How Roland first learned about leveraged buyouts and how he used those skills to generate an extra $1.8 million in profits in his first deal.
- The importance of having gratitude for what you already have and finding the work you GET to do, not work that you HAVE to do.
- Surround yourself with people that are ahead of you and soak up the knowledge. Roland is part of nine (!) Masterminds that provide members with the opportunity to uplevel their businesses in every way.
- Learn Roland‘s impressive networking strategy that got him into business with Daymond John and William Shatner.
- How Roland leverages debt to acquire companies and his strategy for scaling them and paying out those debts.
- Why multi-billion dollar companies rely on strategy, and businesses that fail rely on tactics. You need both for long-term success!
- The strategies (“five-buys”) that Roland uses to acquire businesses with no money down that he applied to over two dozen companies valued between $3M and $4B.
Get access to Roland's 5 Day EPIC Challenge, which is valued at $997. EPIC, standing for Ethical Profits In Crisis. The challenge is built to show you the EXACT strategy Roland used to found, acquire, scale, or sell over two dozen businesses with sales ranging from $3 million to just under $4 billion. The Next 'EPIC' Challenge starts October 20th, 2022, so definitely don’t wait to sign up.
To get access to this gift, visit LifestyleInvestor.com/103
Want the Full Show Notes?
To get access to the full show notes, including audio, transcripts, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit LifestyleInvestor.com/103
Get the Lifestyle Investor Book!
To get access to The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cashflow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom visit LifestyleInvestor.com/book
Rate & Review
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Lifestyle Investor, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, or wherever you listen, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Connect with Justin Donald