104: The Power of Visual Thinking in Leadership and Life
Want to become better at communicating your ideas in a powerful way to others? Catch my fascinating conversation with Todd Cherches, where we discuss key ideas from his book, VisuaLeadership: Leveraging the Power of Visual Thinking in Leadership and in Life. Todd explains how to leverage visual thinking to paint a clear picture for your audience, whether that’s one person or 1,000s.
Todd is the CEO & Cofounder of BigBlueGumball, an innovative New York City-based management consulting firm specializing in leadership development and executive coaching. He’s a three-time award-winning Adjunct Professor of leadership at NYU, and a Lecturer on leadership at Columbia University. Todd is also a TEDx speaker and a member of Marshall Goldsmith's prestigious "MG100 Coaches."
- How Todd’s conversation with Grant Tinker on a flight to L.A. changed his life
- Visual models that Todd uses to make clear, easily-understood points
- How you can use visual imagery and visual language to get someone else to see the idea in your head
- Why visual metaphors are valuable in helping someone grasp a new concept
- The role of storytelling in having strong, emotional impact