104 - The Happiness Smorgasbord with Susanna Halonen - The Positive Psychology Podcast
Susanna Halonen returns to the podcast with this conversation which is a meandering happiness buffet with lots of different bits to choose from.
- The poet Hafiz
- Evidence based theories versus interesting ideas
- What can poetry and philosophy contribute to a good life?
- The average scientific paper is read two or seven times (Susanna and I heard different numbers)
- Susanna's discomfort with how technology is shaping our lives and the voluntary limitations she puts on herself to ensure that she takes time for important things
- A sin against adulthood
- Happiness is Here, her new book
- A controversial relationship tip
- The happiest country in the world is where Susanna is from. She'll give us some insight into why that may be.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store