1049: The Truth About Suspension Training, Why More Muscle Doesn't Always Mean More Strength, Correcting Imbalances When Performing Compound Lifts & MORE
In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com/mindpump, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about training intuitively vs. sticking 100% to a plan, training with suspension training systems, what to do if one side is engaging more than the other during compound exercises, and if all muscle is created equal.
- How Sal has dethroned Justin for the most awkward handshake ever. (4:19)
- Oakland, California, decriminalizes magic mushrooms and peyote. (10:38)
- The façade of Instagram marketing. (14:54)
- High school principal accused of copying Ashton Kutcher's Teen Choice Awards speech. (23:04)
- What is surveillance capital and how does it affect you? (24:48)
- Butcher Box brings back a crazy promotion!! (32:48)
- Mind Pump traveling the country, get your tickets now! (38:24)
- #Quah question #1 – What are your thoughts on training intuitively vs. sticking 100% to a plan? (39:59)
- #Quah question #2 – Thoughts on training with suspension training systems? Is it a good tool to incorporate with strength training? (54:17)
- #Quah question #3 – During compound exercises I feel one side engaging more than the other. Is there a way I can prevent this? (1:02:04)
- #Quah question #4 - Is all muscle is created equal? Can a person with more compact muscle be stronger than someone built like a bodybuilder? (1:07:56)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- June Promotion: MAPS Strong ½ off!! **Code “STRONG50” at checkout**
- Visit Butcher Box for this month’s exclusive Mind Pump offer!
- Check out Mind Pump Live to get tickets for their next live event!
- Oakland, California, decriminalizes magic mushrooms and peyote
- Instagram Influencer With 2.6m Followers Struggles To Sell 36 T-Shirts
- High School Principal Plagiarizes Ashton Kutcher Speech
- Advertisers want to mine your brain to help sell their products - Axios
- Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked - Book by Adam Alter
- MAPS Fitness Anywhere | Muscle Adaptation Programming System - Mind Pump
- Mind Pump Free Resources