1052: Why Fasting May Be Making You Fat
In this episode, Sal, Adam and Justin talk about fasting, what it is, how it has become mainstream, the benefits of fasting, the downsides of fasting and in particular how fasting may, in fact, be contributing to accumulating excess body fat.
- How fasting has become the new “diet”. (2:35)
- The evolution of fasting + the different types of ‘fasts’. (4:39)
- The benefits of going without food. (11:10)
- Why fasting may be making you fat. (31:55)
- Mind Pump Recommends: Who is fasting FOR? How LONG should the fast be? (50:11)
- The RIGHT way to do a fast. (54:09)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- June Promotion: MAPS Strong ½ off!! **Code “STRONG50” at checkout**
- Fasting triggers stem cell regeneration of damaged, old immune system
- The Warburg Effect: How Does it Benefit Cancer Cells?
- Fasting and Caloric Restriction in Cancer Prevention and Treatment.
- To fast, or not to fast before chemotherapy, that is the question
- Intermittent Fasting Made Easy @Hodgetwins
- Is Fasting Effective? - Mind Pump
- Intermittent Fasting Guide | MAPS Fitness Products - Mind Pump
- How to Use Fasting to Build Muscle, Lose Fat and Improve Health - MPTv
- Mind Pump Free Resources