107: Being a Great Communicator with Emma Wainer
Want to know a little secret?
Great speakers are made, not born.
And that means you can actually improve your communication (and future-proof your career!) with some of the amazing tools my guest shares in today’s episode.
I invite extraordinary voice coach, Emma Wainer, to talk to us all about why your voice at work is so important, and her TOP TIPS for improving your communication.
Ready to start using your voice at work to uplevel your team, organization & career?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Why voice is so important for your career (and how it can help you future-proof it)
- Emma’s TOP TIPS for women to help improve our communication at work
- Examining your own default communication system
- Why opposition can be a good thing (and what you need to know so that you can leverage it)
- How the communication culture of your organization could be showing up in your career - and what to do if there isn’t alignment
- Sustainability as a differentiator for organizations
- And more
- Connect and find out more about today’s guest, Emma Wainer at https://linktr.ee/emmawainer
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
- Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
- Catch the show notes, and more details about today's episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode107
Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.