109: Leading in Crypto & Web3 with Danver Chandler
If you’re curious about web3, cryptocurrency, blockchains, or NFTs - this one’s for you, my love!
In today’s episode, I invite Danver Chandler, Head of Community at Synesis One, to share her passion for breaking barriers and enabling the direct participation and creation of benevolent AI for humanity. We break down the lingo, dive into the reputation & possible regulation of crypto, and some powerful ways you can enter this space as a female leader in the tech industry.
Ready to learn more about this new world of crypto & web3 - and what it means for us as women in tech?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Danver’s career journey to blockchain & joining the team behind Synesis One
- The lingo breakdown - blockchain, crypto, NFTs & web3
- A look at the unfortunate reputation of cryptocurrency
- Regulation on crypto - do we need it?
- Crypto and climate change
- Making AI less biased (and how you can contribute!)
- Danver’s mindset tip to help more women enter the crypto space
- And more
- Connect with Danver at:
- Connect with Danver on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danverc/
- Check out Synesis One: www.synesis.one
- Want to contribute to improving AI? Get started straight away here: https://discord.gg/synesisone
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
- Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
- Catch the show notes, and more details about today's episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode109
Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.