109: Testing in Financial Services - Eric Bergemann
Financial services have their own unique testing development challenges. But they also have lots of the same challenges as many other software projects.
Eric Bergemann joins Brian Okken to discuss:
- Specific testing challenges in the financial services domain
- CI/CD : Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- TDD : Test Driven Development
- Confidence from testable applications
- Testing strategies to add coverage to legacy systems
- Testing the data and test cases themselves
- Continuous testing
- Manual testing procedures
- BDD & Gherkin
- Hiring in vs training industry knowledge
Special Guest: Eric Bergemann.
- ConfigCat.com: Release features faster with less risk with ConfigCat feature flags. Promo Code: TESTANDCODE