109. Introducing “What Can I Do?”
In Episode 109, Quinn & Brian try to help answer the eternal question: What can I do?
Our guest is Frank Buncom IV, Head of Product Management at AIRx Health, a ground-breaking digital health and remote monitoring service for patients with chronic conditions and COVID-19.
This episode is the first in a series of organic conversations with up-and-coming world changers. Frank is just 24 years old — barely out of college — and already has a passion for solving challenging problems that the world needs solving.
As if revolutionizing healthcare wasn’t enough, Frank’s also working on prison reform, sustainability, and climate change. And he meditates! Jesus, Frank. It’s enough.
We talk about what drew him to the healthcare industry, adjusting the systems we build as we collect more data on how they work, and how identifying what you care about is the first step to creating lasting change.
Have feedback or questions? Tweet us, or send a message to email@example.com
Important, Not Important Book Club:
- Instagram: @BeastNamedFrank
- Twitter: @BeastNamedFrank
- Read: "The Optimist's Telescope" by Bina Venkataraman
Connect with us:
- Subscribe to our newsletter at ImportantNotImportant.com!
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/ImportantNotImp
- Follow Quinn: twitter.com/quinnemmett
- Follow Brian: twitter.com/beansaight
- Like and share us on Facebook: facebook.com/ImportantNotImportant
- Intro/outro by Tim Blane: timblane.com
Important, Not Important is produced by Crate Media