1099: How to Transition from Macro Counting to Intuitive Eating, The Truth About the Impossible Burger & Engineered Plant-Based Meats, Training People with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia & MORE
In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com/mindpump, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about the best approach to transitioning from macro counting to unconscious competence with respect to eating, competitors & influencers coming out about binge eating and gaining excessive weight, engineered plant based meats, and programming for people with health issues such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia.
- The guys talk all things bathroom etiquette. (5:02)
- How Justin used the Organifi ‘Immunity’ to nip his potential cold in the butt before his anniversary. (10:30)
- Sal’s work out with ‘The Beast’, aka Doug. (14:46)
- More updates on the Epstein suicide ‘conspiracy’. (16:38)
- How aged garlic extract can slash heart disease risk. (24:02)
- More recipes from the ‘Schafer Kitchen’ brought to you by Butcher Box and Kettle & Fire. (26:02)
- Nike making BRILLANT moves again...Launching sneaker subscription service for kids. (28:16)
- Weight Watchers launches a weight loss app for kids. Good or bad approach? (33:06)
- The growing market for direct to consumer sperm storage banks. (37:07)
- Mind Pump Live with special guest Mike Matthews. Get your tickets today! (40:25)
- #Quah question #1 – What is the best approach to transitioning from macro counting to the 4th stage of unconscious competence? (42:17)
- #Quah question #2 – What do you guys think of the recent trend of many competitors & influencers coming out about issues with binge eating and gaining excessive weight? (55:47)
- #Quah question #3 – What do you all think about the engineered plant-based meat everyone is talking about? Is it truly healthier for you? (1:03:28)
- #Quah question #4 – What type of programming would you recommend for people with health issues such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia? (1:06:32)
- Danny Matranga | CSCS | BSc. (@danny.matranga) Instagram
- Mike Matthews (@muscleforlifefitness) Instagram
- Sarah Manns (@thefitnesslioness) Instagram
- Amelia Boone (@arboone11) Instagram
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- August Promotion: MAPS Prime/Prime Pro ½ off!! **Code “PRIME50” at checkout**
- Toilet Light,Toilet Bowl Light, Led Motion Activated Toilet Night light, Potty Light, 16 Colors Changing Sensor Night Light for Potty Train
- Visit Organifi for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- Jeffrey Epstein Owned a Portrait of Bill Clinton in a Blue Dress
- Report: Epstein autopsy finds broken bones in his neck
- New study shows aged garlic extract can reduce dangerous plaque buildup in arteries
- Visit Butcher Box for this month’s exclusive Mind Pump offer!
- Visit Kettle & Fire for the special offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Nike launches a sneaker subscription service for kids
- Sole Man - ESPN Films: 30 for 30 - ESPN.com
- WW Just Released A Weight Loss App For Kids. What Could Go Wrong?
- Fertility Health Startup Dadi Secures $5 Million in Funding
- Check out Mind Pump Live to get tickets for their next live event!
- Intuitive Nutrition Guide | MAPS Fitness Products - Mind Pump
- The Most Effective Single Step You Can Take to Lose Fat
- Mind Pump Free Resources