11. DISC Between Friends - with Kim Pate
Episode 10 provided you with an overview of DISC, all the basics and general information. Today Andrea sits down with her best friend and podcast editor/producer, Kim Pate, to chat about how DISC has shown up in their long relationship, their families and their jobs, and how they now strategically use the information from their reports to make the world a better place - yep, teaming up to bring you this amazing podcast!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- DISC Framework [6:40 ]
- the Quadrants [8:15 ]
- Don’t get trapped in a “word” [20:24 ]
- How to see how your personal styles make up your whole
- Power DISC [35:15 ]
Leadership Principles / Habits [48:04 ]
- Under Promise and Over Deliver
- Be early and be prepared
- Figure out how YOU need to hear information - it helps you craft questions and give feedback
- Find a mentor or a coach
- Be willing to hear the hard stuff - it’s the hard stuff that makes the biggest difference.
Ask yourself, what will you do with the information you’ve learned today?
- Want to test out the principles and learn to communicate better? Then grab your FREE “Ultimate DISC communication Cheat Sheet”
- Are you ready to get started on your own personal growth journey? Then get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount when you enter "PODCAST" at check out!
Want to get more involved?