#110 A Self-Audit (Part 2)
SELF-AUDITING is a worthwhile, if not always comfortable, component of the personal transformation journey. It is largely about self-awareness and the recognising of habits, patterns, behaviours and choices which can fit anywhere on the scale from toxic and destructive, to positive and life-enhancing. This process is not about self-loathing or over-thinking but rather, self-awareness, self-management and self-determination. It is a strategic, rational and productive exercise, not an emotional or destructive one. In this two-part episode of TYP, Craig walks (talks?) you through some Self-Auditing (type) questions.
10. Do I invest more of my time and energy in problems or solutions?
11. What am I currently avoiding, delaying and/or lying about?
12. What fear is currently holding me back?
13. What is my most limiting belief?
14. Am I living my values?
15. What is my body telling me?
16. What are my overall results telling me?
17. What do I waste energy on?
18. What is the ‘me experience’ like for others?
19. Are my beliefs, mine?
20. What do I need to put on hold? Or maybe let go of?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store