1100: The 7 Steps to Picking the Best Workout for You
In this episode, Sal, Adam and Justin go over seven steps that will help you pick the best workout based on your experience, goals and available equipment.
- What workout is best for me?? Mind Pump directs the masses in the RIGHT direction with 7 steps to consider. (3:22)
- #1 - What is your CURRENT experience and what are you doing NOW? (4:55)
- #2 – Understanding your own SPECIFIC goals. (14:47)
- #3 – Being ‘mobility’ minded. (20:48)
- #4 – How many days a week you can REALISTICALLY commit to the gym FOREVER? (31:32)
- #5 – Does the workout make you feel beat up or motivated when you leave? (40:42)
- #6 - How much TIME can you dedicate to the workout? (42:21)
- #7 – What ACCESS to equipment do you have? (45:52)
- Constructive takeaways on what a routine should look like for you. (50:10)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- August Promotion: MAPS Prime & Prime Pro ½ off!! **Code “PRIME50” at checkout**
- Have more questions, we will get an answer for you! Programs@mindpumpmedia.com
- Stop Working Out And Start Practicing
- Is Mobility Important For Working Out?
- Are Group Fitness Classes Just A Trend?
- Visit PRx Performance for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- The Best Form of Exercise
- Which Is Better: Low Reps Or High Reps?
- MAPS Programs
- Mind Pump Free Resources
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store