1111: Building Legs with Cycling & Sprints, the Darkside of Eating Healthy & Training Hard, Where to Place Compound Lifts in Your Workout & MORE
In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com/mindpump, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about adding cycling to a training regimen to help grow legs, whether being too dedicated to training and nutrition can actually impede progress, changing where you place compound lifts in your workout, and who would do best competing in American Ninja Warrior.
- Mind Pump Weekend Update:
- Is Adam turning into an essential oil guy? (26:00)
- Sal ‘destroys’ the gym + the importance of consistency. (27:18)
- What scares the guys most about aging? (34:00)
- Sal recommends “Good Boys.” (37:40)
- Is ‘Internet Gaming Disorder (IGD)’ a real thing now?? (39:55)
- #Quah question #1 – Can adding cycling to your training help grow legs in any way? Or will it be detrimental? (45:14)
- #Quah question #2 – Can being too dedicated to training and nutrition can actually impede progress? (50:31)
- #Quah question #3 – When beginning your workout, do you always have a start your routine with the compound lifts? Can it be beneficial to save them for the middle or end of your workout? (59:25)
- #Quah question #4 – If you had to compete in American Ninja Warrior who would win and what obstacle would each of you dominate in? (1:02:50)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- September Promotion: MAPS Starter ½ off!! **Code “STARTER50” at checkout**
- Sanctuary Beach Resort | Monterey Bay, CA Hotel on The Beach
- Visit Vuori Clothing for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Visit Four Sigmatic for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- Why Sprinting in the Sand Sucks, The Ultimate Squat Progression & Lots More!
- Good Boys (2019) - Rotten Tomatoes
- What is gaming disorder?
- Gaming disorder
- The health benefits of strong relationships
- MAPS O.C.R. | Muscle Adaptation Programming ... - Mind Pump
- Mind Pump Free Resources