114 | Keeping the Human Element in Productivity | with Theresa Ward
Theresa is the founder of Fiery Feather. She is a culturally focused process champion and productivity expert. Her mission is to help teams get things done while enjoying their journey.
On this episode, we talk about the difference between productivity and efficiency, managing your time as a solopreneur, keeping the human touch in productivity, and so much more!
- Theresa’s website: https://thefieryfeather.com/
- Theresa’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/theresa-m-ward-she-her-0564651/
- Use The Eisenhower Matrix to arrange your tasks: https://www.eisenhower.me/eisenhower-matrix/
- Read Essentialism to help set your priorities straight: https://www.amazon.com/Essentialism-Disciplined-Pursuit-Greg-McKeown/dp/0804137382
- Test out the 4 Tendencies quiz: https://quiz.gretchenrubin.com/
- Visit gorgias.grsm.io/honest to get your 2nd month with Gorgias free!
- Visit klaviyo.com/honest to get a free trial!
- Visit avalara.com/honest to find out how your business can be sales tax ready!
- Visit rewind.com/honest and enter your email to get your first month absolutely free!