114. Food Sensitivities: The Gut Questions You Need Answered, with Dr Will Bulsiewicz
In this episode, I welcome back one of my favourite gastroenterologists, Dr Will Bulsiewicz.
Dr B and I chat all things food sensitivities but, more specially:
- We analyse the fibre paradox;
- We discuss food sensitivities vs. food intolerances;
- We chat SIBO, histamine intolerance and food intolerance testing kits;
- Finally, we talk strategies to train your gut to increase your tolerance to certain foods.
Mac-Nutrition Universal Certification
This episode is brought to you by our sponsor, Mac-Nutrition and the Mac-Nutrition Universal Certification. The MNU Certification is a 12-month, 100% evidence-based online nutrition course that can be completed alongside full-time work, from anywhere in the world, and qualifies you to be insured to practice as a nutritionist in over 25 countries around the world.
You can find out more information at www.Mac-NutritionUni.com.
As a listener of the Leanne Ward Nutrition Podcast, you can also get a generous 90% off the enrolment fees using the coupon code LEANNE90.
Enrolments for the next intake open on 13th July 2022, so get in quick!
Please subscribe and leave me a review
If you enjoyed this podcast, please tag me and share it in your Instagram stories and leave me a positive rating or review in the purple Apple Podcast app (in the rating & reviews section underneath the episode lists). This really helps my podcast get prioritised by Apple and helps me disseminate evidence based information to the people that need it the most! Don't forget to subscribe to my podcast so you never miss an episode!