115: Catching up with Nina Zakharenko
One of the great things about attending in person coding conferences, such as PyCon, is the hallway track, where you can catch up with people you haven't seen for possibly a year, or maybe even the first time you've met in person.
Nina is starting something like the hallway track, online, on twitch, and it's already going, so check out the first episode of Python Tea.
Interesting coincidence is that this episode is kind of like a hallway track discussion between Nina and Brian.
In this episode, we catch up with Nina, find out what she's doing, and talk about a bunch of stuff, including:
- Live Coding
- Online Conferences
- Microsoft Python team
- Python Tea, an online hallway track
- Q&A with Python for VS Code team
- Python on hardware
- Device Simulator Express
- Tricking out your command prompt
- Zsh and Oh My Zsh
- Emacs vs vi key bindings for shells
- Working from home
Special Guest: Nina Zakharenko.
- Python Morsels: Level up your Python skills with challenges and expert advice.
- ConfigCat.com: Release features faster with less risk with ConfigCat feature flags. Promo Code: TESTANDCODE