1167: Seven Ways to Not Get Fat During the Holidays
In this episode, Sal, Adam and Justin cover seven ways to prevent packing on the pounds (or kilos) this holiday season.
- What is Mind Pump’s favorite holiday? (2:52)
- How much weight does the average American gain during the holidays? (4:20)
- The seven steps you can take to NOT get fat around the holidays.
- #1 – Cutting the STRESS! (6:39)
- #2 – Prioritizing the order of how you eat your food. (13:15)
- #3 – The importance of drinking plenty of water. (17:35)
- #4 – Bringing a healthy dish to your family dinner. (20:00)
- #5 – Being mindful about the food you are about to eat and eating the desserts that are MOST meaningful to you. (23:40)
- #6 – Going for a walk after your big meal. (31:03)
- #7 - Scheduling workouts with your family and friends. (37:42)
- Paul Chek (@paul.chek) Instagram
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- November Promotion: MAPS Performance ½ off!! **Code “GREEN50” at checkout**
- Visit Butcher Box for this month’s exclusive Mind Pump offer!
- Weight Gain over the Holidays in Three Countries
- The health benefits of strong relationships
- Why Eating With Your Non-Dominant Hand Can Help With Weight Loss
- Chewing Your Food: Is 32 Really the Magic Number?
- The Case For Taking a Walk After You Eat
- Mind Pump Free Resources
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store