117: Python extension for VS Code - Brett Cannon
The Python extension for VS Code is most downloaded extension for VS Code.
Brett Cannon is the manager for the distributed development team of the Python extension for VS Code.
In this episode, Brett and I discuss the Python extension and VS Code, including:
- pytest support
- virtual environment support
- how settings work, including user and workspace settings
- multi root projects
- testing Python in VS Code
- debugging and pydevd
- jump to cursor feature
- upcoming features
Special Guest: Brett Cannon.
- PyBites Code Challenges: Get some expert help in setting your career strategy in Python.
- ConfigCat.com: Release features faster with less risk with ConfigCat feature flags. Promo Code: TESTANDCODE