1174: When to Use Drop Sets, the Benefits of Yoga, When to Finish a Set & MORE
In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about how long is acceptable to rest mid-set to try and pump out a few more reps, whether drop sets are useful for the beginning or intermediate lifter, what makes an overall healthy individual, and their opinion on yoga and how to implement it into training.
- Mind Pump Debates: Will the cybertruck disrupt the truck industry? Are self-driving cars the future? (5:42)
- 82-year-old female bodybuilder beats down a home intruder. (21:00)
- Mind Pump RAVES over their newest sponsor, Magic Spoon. (23:14)
- Mind Pump Recommends: ‘Bikram: Yogi, Guru, Predator on Netflix’. (27:23)
- What is ‘Perineum Sunning’? Will it become the latest health trend? (34:10)
- Russian cows get VR headsets 'to reduce anxiety'. (37:16)
- Will continual exposure to blue light accelerate blindness?! (39:48)
- How are we the only human species that survived? (43:20)
- #Quah question #1 – How many seconds is too long to rest between reps to try and get a few more out? When should you just move on to your break before your next set? (47:33)
- #Quah question #2 – Are drop sets useful for the beginning or immediate lifter? If so, what is the best way to use them? (53:07)
- #Quah question #3 – What do you consider a healthy overall induvial? What makes for good balance? (57:21)
- #Quah question #4 – What is your opinion on yoga and how do you suggest you implement it into your training? (1:04:07)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Black Friday Specials (End 11:59 pm PST Friday 11/29): MAPS Bundles 25% off (Code “BFBUNDLES” at checkout) – MAPS Programs/Guides/MODS 50% off [except MAPS Powerlift] (Code “BLACKFRIDAY50” at checkout)
- Elon Musk says there are 250,000 pre-orders for Tesla's Cybertruck
- Ford Wants Rematch in Tesla Cybertruck vs. F-150 Tug of War
- An 82-year-old US female bodybuilder sent an unlucky home invader to hospital
- Visit Magic Spoon for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Bikram: Yogi, Guru, Predator | Netflix Official Site
- ‘Perineum sunning’ is latest insanity wellness influencers swear by
- Russian cows get VR headsets 'to reduce anxiety'
- UT chemists discover how blue light speeds blindness
- Visit Felix Gray for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Nine Species of Human Once Walked Earth. Now There's Just One. Did We Kill The Rest?
- Mind Pump 1172: Four Ways to Change Your Workout for Maximum Results
- Mind Pump Free Resources