#12 - Telehealth with Dr. Leslie Eiland (Endocrinologist living with T1D)
TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR DIABETES – THE PODCAST! ...With Expert Endocrinologists Living with T1D, Drs. Steven V. Edelman & Jeremy Pettus
Telehealth with Dr. Leslie Eiland (Endocrinologist living with T1D)
Questions We’ll Cover in This Episode:
• What is Telehealth?
• Why weren’t we using Telehealth before the pandemic?
• How well can diabetes be managed via Telehealth?
• What are the benefits of Telehealth?
• What are the struggles with Telehealth?
• What does Telehealth look like post pandemic?
• How should you prepare for a Telehealth visit?
• How can you get the most out of your Telehealth visit?
Lecture on Telehealth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf7UkB54mVI
**Tune in for 2 new episodes each month! Like what you hear and want to help us grow? Please rate and review this podcast so we can reach more people living with diabetes!**
★ Support this podcast ★