120. Collaborative supply chain planning
Guest Name: Sujit Singh, Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Arkieva, Language: English, Publication date: Jan, 11. 2021
Sujit is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Arkieva. Founded in 1993, Arkieva is a supply chain software and services company with headquarters in Wilmington, Del., and European operations in Antwerp, Belgium. Arkieva software helps manufacturers better plan demand, manage inventories, plan production and replenishment, and schedule operations. See more details: www.arkieva.com
Sujit is a recognized subject matter expert in demand planning, forecasting, and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP). He is a certified fellow in production and inventory management (CFPIM) and a certified supply chain professional (CSCP) by APICS, the Association for Operations Management. In 2010, Sujit was named as a “Pro-to-Know” by Supply and Demand Chain Executive Magazine. Hold MS from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and B.Tech. from IIT Kanpur.
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- The importance of supply chains collaboration
- The tools used to support planning and collaboration in the supply chains
- Question on Collaborative supply chain planning: What advice can you offer to the supply chain leaders on how to make it happens?
- Some other key takeaways.
Connect him on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sujitsingh/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bicarasupplychain/message