1203: Ways to Keep Your Metabolism High When Dieting, Overcoming Wrist Pain, When to Use Multivitamins & MORE
In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about cutting without ruining your metabolism, what can be done about wrist pain, whether you should train powerlifting, performance, bodybuilding and corrective all in the same session and if supplementing with a multivitamin is necessary.
- Sal’s old man moment. (5:35 )
- Adam’s jab to Justin while wrestling with his son. (12:30 )
- The guys talk about the terrible fires in Australia and how you can help donate. (16:10 )
- Can a lamp make reading easier for those with Dyslexia? (17:55 )
- Mind Pump makes their predictions on blue light blocking glasses. (20:05 )
- New XFL rule changes to offer a faster pace/more excitement to compete with the NFL. (23:39 )
- Mind Pump on the Red Sox/Astros cheating scandal. (29:45 )
- Justin opens up on his recent improv classes and his motivations behind it. (32:50 )
- Mind Pump talks more on the Golden Globes. (40:32 )
- Sal’s theory on why the Pentagon does not want Military personnel to take at-home DNA tests. (43:10 )
- Sal’s ‘Magic Spoon’ experiment. (47:29 )
- #Quah question #1 – How do you cut without ruining your metabolism? (51:42 )
- #Quah question #2 - What can I do about wrist pain? My wrists always hurt after certain lifts such as front squats. Is there a way to strengthen my wrists or is it a mobility issue? (1:00 :42)
- #Quah question #3 - Should you train powerlifting, performance, bodybuilding and corrective in the same session? (1:05 :40)
- #Quah question #4 – The is a lot of controversy around the use of multivitamins. I take one of the best green powders on the market and my nutrition is fairly diverse. Is supplementing with a multivitamin necessary and if so when and why? (1:11 :59)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- January Promotion: MAPS HIIT ½ off! **Code “HIIT50” at checkout**
- Instagram model raises $700,000 for Australia fires with nude photos before account deleted
- Australian Red Cross: Humanitarian Aid - Donate or Join Us
- Brett Hevers – Australia Coverage
- To donate to Australia (within the country ONLY) - State government fund, 100 % of the donation will go to assist victims
- If you are living outside Australia and would like to donate, please email Community Enterprise Foundation™ at: email@example.com and they will assist with your donation.
- Wildlife assistance – To donate
- New South Wales Volunteer Fire service – To donate
- Victorian Volunteer Fire Service – To donate
- Lexilife improves the daily life of dyslexics
- Can This Lamp Make Reading Easier for Those With Dyslexia?
- Visit Felix Gray for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses Market Size will grow at 8.3% CAGR to exceed 27 million USD by 2024
- XFL rule changes to focus on faster pace, more excitement
- Red Sox Face Same Exhaustive Investigation for Sign Stealing as Astros
- ComedySportz San Jose
- Meat has been taken off the menu at this year's Golden Globe Awards dinner
- Pentagon Warns Military Members Against At-Home DNA Tests
- Visit Magic Spoon for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- BEST Front Squat Regression & Mobility Tips (START HERE) - MP TV
- MAPS Fitness Prime – Mind Pump
- Visit Everly Well for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- Mind Pump Free Resources