1208: Forgotten Exercises That Work, Hardgainer Weight Gain Hacks, Learning to Love Early Morning or Late NIght Workouts & MORE
In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about unique or forgotten exercises that are effective, getting enough calories when you are a hard gainer, the minimum macro calorie intake before entering a cutting phase, and tips for success with early mornings or ate evening workouts.
- Bachelor in Space, hotels in Space & MORE. (6:25)
- Resistance training and measuring volume. (14:12)
- Does training to failure result in fewer gains? (19:50)
- Can the use of a sauna help fight sickness? (21:50)
- How do you know if you have to supplement with Vitamin D during the winter to build up your immune system? (25:07)
- The connection between statins and mental health issues. (28:50)
- Mind Pump correcting their predictions on the Box Office & MORE. (34:00)
- Pokémon Go bigger than ever! (41:07)
- How to handle your kids and their strong feelings. (45:52)
- #Quah question #1 – I started doing daily stomach vacuums for the first time about a month ago and have seen significant results in a short period of time. What other unique or forgotten exercises should I be doing that will have similar benefits and results? (51:44)
- #Quah question #2 – I'm a hardgainer and have read your hardgainer guide. My issue is still getting enough calories while not eating junk. Would you recommend a weight gainer if it’s from a great company like Legion? (1:00:16)
- #Quah question #3 – What is the minimum macro calorie intake you would like to see an individual at before they enter a cutting phase? What would you consider ideal? (1:12:41)
- #Quah question #4 – With my schedule, the only time I have available to go to the gym is either early mornings or really late evenings. I have always had my best feeling and progress in the gym around mid-day. Do you have any tips for success with these time of day workouts? (1:18:45)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- January Promotion: MAPS HIIT ½ off! **Code “HIIT50” at checkout**
- A Japanese Billionaire Wants A ‘Single Woman’ To Go To The Moon With Him On A SpaceX Rocket In 2023
- Huge space hotel promises fake gravity and 'supersized basketball'
- Scott Kelly: The American Astronaut Who Spent a Year in Space
- Resistance Training Volume Enhances Muscle Hypertrophy but Not Strength in Trained Men
- New research on training to failure [study review]
- Visit Infrared Sauna for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Visit Everly Well for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- Psychological Disorders and Statin Use: A Propensity Score-Matched Analysis
- A Statin Island of Woe: Are Depression and Cholesterol-lowering Connected?
- 2019 Global Box Office Revenue Hit Record $42.5B Despite 4 Percent Dip in U.S.
- Pokémon Go surpasses $3bn lifetime revenue
- 2019 was the best year yet for Pokemon GO revenue
- How to Perform a PROPER Dumbbell Pullover (Target Chest of Lats) | MIND PUMP TV
- Visit Legion Athletics for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- How To Do A Kettlebell Half Kneeling Windmill Press | FREE Shoulder Growth Guide – Mind Pump TV
- 3 Turkish Get-Up Variations - Tutorial with Kettlebell Master of Sport – Mind Pump TV
- Dive Bomber Push-Up | Exercise Guide
- Mind Pump Free Resources