122. Building a traceability in supply chain
Guest Name: Grainne Lynch, Senior Manager, Traceability lead Europe, Language: English, Publication date: Feb, 06. 2021
Grainne is an experienced pharmaceutical manufacturing, quality, logistics, and supply chain program manager with expertise in leading agile teams. With 7+ years in Life Science Industry and over 10 years across tech industries, Grainne designs and implements manufacturing operations and supply chains in Pharmaceutical, Medical-Devices, and Healthcare.
Grainne has delivered many supply chain transformation projects to ensure continuity of supply of pharmaceutical products into highly regulated global markets, dealing with system design (manufacturing & IT systems, automation systems, hardware/software, and vendor selection) and operations management (production scheduling, batch management, order management, order fulfillment) and government reporting.
Former Vice President of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (Ireland), a former representative from Ireland to the Alliance for Logistics Innovation through Collaboration in Europe (ALICE), Member of Blockchain Ireland, Guest lecturer and speaker on manufacturing, supply chain operations, traceability, and innovation.
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- What does it mean to traceability in the supply chain and why is it important?
- Can you tell us some stories where you successfully developed traceability for your clients? What are the key success factors?
- How do you see the role of tools & technologies in relation to traceability?
- Some other key takeaways.
Connect her on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/grainnelynch/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bicarasupplychain/message