1220: The 4 Best Sources of Protein
In this episode, Sal, Adam and Justin discuss the pros and cons of the four best sources of protein.
- The magic macronutrient, protein. (3:14 )
- Why protein is important for the human body, muscle building, and fat loss? (5:44 )
- Busting the myth that the body ‘burns’ muscle. (13:35 )
- Two things you want to use to your advantage in the modern world when it comes to protein intake.
- Making the case for high protein vs low protein diets. (19:50 )
- The Best Sources of Protein.
- Why BCAA’s are a waste of money. (1:04 :42)
- The controversy surrounding soy protein. (1:06 :15)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- February Promotion: MAPS Split ½ off! **Code “SPLIT50” at checkout**
- Visit Legion Athletics for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- Visit Organifi for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- Protein intake and exercise for optimal muscle function with aging: Recommendations from the ESPEN Expert Group
- Optimising foods for satiety
- The Myth of Optimal Protein Intake - Mind Pump
- How Much Protein You REALLY Need to Build Muscle & Maximize Health – Mind Pump TV
- Branched-chain amino acids and muscle protein synthesis in humans: myth or reality?
- Not All Protein Is Created Equal (PROTEIN POWDER GUIDE) - Mind Pump TV
- The Dirty Dozen
- Effect of different protein sources on satiation and short-term satiety when consumed as a starter
- Protein supplement may cut risk of heart disease and stroke
- The protein digestibility-corrected amino acid score
- Arsenic, Lead Found in Popular Protein Supplements
- Mind Pump 1215: Dr. Becky Campbell on Thyroid Disease, Autoimmune Disease & Histamine Intolerance
- Mind Pump Free Resources
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store