124: How Positive Psychology Can Make You a Better Leader
Part of your role as a leader is to care about your team’s performance, right? What if I told you there’s a proven way to build a happier and more optimistic team, and by extension, better performance?
Let’s talk about how positive psychology can make your team sparkle, and make YOU a better leader!
In today’s episode, I’m diving into positive psychology - what it is, its role in the workplace, and my TOP 7 TIPS for using it to build flourishing, enjoyable & productive teams and to uplevel your own leadership.
Ready for the positive psychology techniques you need to become a better leader?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Positive psychology - what it really is & how you can use it to uplevel your career
- 7 TIPS to help you roll out positive psychology in your daily leadership
- Institutional positive psychology and its role in leadership & workplace culture
- Helping your team build happiness and optimism (learned optimism is a thing, my love!)
- And more
- Shortcut your route to Executive Presence success at https://tonicollis.com/ep
- Catch the show notes, and more details about today's episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode124
Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.