124. Why it's great to work in the supply chain industry
Guest Name: Sofia Rivas Herrera, Supply chain Ambassador. Language: English, Publication date: Feb, 23. 2021
Sofia is an Industrial Engineer from Tecnologico de Monterrey University, Campus Guadalajara class of May 2019. Graduated from MIT’s Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GCLOG) as one of the Top 3 performers in 2020. Currently working as Sr. Staffing Analyst within the S&OP team in Mexico at the biggest eCommerce company in Latin America: Mercado Libre. Responsible for DC operation optimization, demand planning, and capacity analysis. Sofia self-identifies as Supply Chain Ambassador, sharing her passion for the field in her daily life, and has been recognized as an upcoming thought leader in the field.
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- What made you choose supply chain as a career?
- Can you share some stories about how to start a career in the supply chain?
- What are the top skills needed for supply chain management?
- Some other key takeaways?
Connect her on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sofia-rivas-herrera-18aa99183/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bicarasupplychain/message