125 – The Best Horror Books of 2022
The year is almost over. What is left to do except offer you my last-minute ranking of the best books I’ve read and enjoyed in 2022.
I will warn you – I am poorly and my voice sounds like ten miles of bad gravel. This sounds like the Reba McIntyre book club. I am HUSKY!!
Hang around for the afterword when my voice finally gives out as I labour over a long and elaborate thank-you for listening and supporting the show this year. At times 2022 has felt like a waking nightmare, but here in Spookybooklandia, we’ve kept things ironically nice.
Love to you all.
Happy New Year. Here’s to the next.
- A Child Alone With Strangers (2022), by Philip Fracassi
- All the White Spaces (2022), by Ally Wilkes
- Mary: An Awakening of Terror (2022), by Nat Cassidy
- Burn the Plans (2022), by Tyler Jones
- The Hollow Kind (2022), by Andy Davidson
- Screams from the Dark (2022), ed. Ellen Datlow
- House of Hunger (2022), by Alexis Henderson
- Reluctant Immortals (2022), by Gwendolyne Kiste
- Then I Woke Up (2022), by Malcolm Devlin
- The Clackity (2022), by Lora Senf
Support Talking Scared on Patreon
Come talk books on Twitter @talkscaredpod, on Instagram, or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.orgSupport the show