127: WFH, WTF? - Tips and Tricks for Working From Home - Reuven Lerner & Julian Sequeira
Many people have been working from home now that are not used to working from home.
Or at least are working from home more than they ever did before. That's definitely true for me.
Even though I've been working from home since March, I wanted some tips from people who have been doing it longer.
Julian Sequeira, of PyBites fame, has been working from home for about a year.
Reuven Lerner, an amazing Python trainer, has been working from home for much longer.
We originally had a big list of WFH topics. But we had so much fun with the tips and tricks part, that that's pretty much the whole episode.
But there's lots of great tips and tricks, so I'm glad we focused on that.
Special Guests: Julian Sequeira and Reuven Lerner.
- Talk Python Training: Online video courses for Python developers
- Datadog: Modern monitoring & security. See inside any stack, any app, at any scale, anywhere.
Visit testandcode.com/datadog to get started.
- PyBites — Julian's site for teaching Python
- Teaching Python and data science around the world — Reuven Lerner
- Bonbon - Wikipedia
- Test & Code Mailing List — Join for your chance to win a free course from Talk Python Training. One course given away every week for 6 weeks.