127. Logistics leadership : Addressing a challenges of global logistics
Guest Name: Amadou Diallo, Chief Executive Officer Middle East & Africa, DHL Global Forwarding. Language: English, Publication date: March, 09. 2021
Since June 2017 Amadou Diallo is CEO of DHL Global Forwarding Middle East & Africa. He is the founder of Saloodo! GmbH. He was previously CEO DHL Freight, CEO Africa and South Asia Pacific DHL Global Forwarding and prior to this Chief Financial Officer of Deutsche Post DHL Logistics Divisions and Managing Director for the integration of Exel and DHL. Mr. Diallo has more than 25 years of experience in the tourism, banking, express and logistics industries.
He is Senegalese and is fluent in several languages including English, German, French, Fulani, Wolof and Spanish. Mr. Diallo is Chairman of Amref in Germany and in the boards of Welthungerhilfe, Africa 2.0, Schiller International University.
Some of the highlights of questions from the podcast:
- What are key challenges facing today and how do you see a current trends in 2021 and next five or ten years from now?
- What advice would you offer to the business leaders how to convert the challenges into the profitable opportunity ?
- Can you please share some stories about how you set the expectations for productivity and support the team's well being particularly in the pandemic ?
- What are other recommendation to stay competitive at the global logistics' s challenges ?
Connect with him on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amadou-diallo-963975a/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bicarasupplychain/message