128. A Midsummer Night’s Dream
It's a special summer extravaganza for HWX, with Brian Ward and Paul Happe discussing the crucial issues of the season, including:
* The plight of urban America. What's with the big cities doubling down on socialism this year? We analyze the issue in detail. Also, exclusive audio of a recent Minneapolis Traffic report, exposing the true state of the city.
* Chris Christie's adventures on the beaches of New Jersey, what we he thinking and who was he wearing? Also, suggestions for how he can lower his popularity even further.
* Stay tuned for the debut of the new Ricochet podcast, Talkin' HWX with Chris Softwick.
* What were they drinking during the show? 90 Shilling Ale by Odell Brewing Company and Hop Dish IPA by Lift Bridge Brewing.
* What were they listening to during the show? ';Minneapolis' by Lucinda Williams and ';Tunnel of Love' by Bruce Springsteen.
All member feedback welcome in the comments section. Hope you enjoy!
Sponsored by Dollar Shave Club
Join the conversation and comment on this podcast episode: https://ricochet.com/podcast/hwx/midsummer-nights-dream/.
Now become a Ricochet member for only $5.00 a month! Join and see what you’ve been missing: https://ricochet.com/membership/.
Subscribe to HWX in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.