128. Creating value in supply chain management
Guest Name: Jort Meijer, Supply chain & procurement expert, KPMG. Language: English, Publication date: March, 13. 2021
Jort is a supply chain & procurement expert, having more than 25 years experience in helping customers to create and implement value in Supply Chain Management, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement and Operational Excellence. Primarily in Consumer Goods, Material life science & ENR Industry.
He is currently Associate director at KPMG, based in Netherlands. Prior to this role, he spent for many years in various consulting industries. Jort obtained a Master of Engineering from DUT (Delft University of Technology).
Some of the highlights of questions from the podcast:
- What is the key to value creation?
- Could you please share some of possible approaches for the supply chain value creation ?
- In the context of supply chain value, how do you see the role of a new technology ? particularly when it comes to the stages of design and implementation ?
- About a global pandemic of Covid-19 which is probably changing the way of seeing the supply chains. In your personal view, what are the priorities of actions (could be a short / a long term) that a business leader need to be considered ?
Connect with him on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jortmeijer/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bicarasupplychain/message