129. The Emerging Markets Logistics Index - No global recovery in 2021
Guest Name: Andy Vargoczky, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing Asia Pacific, at Agility. Language: English, Publication date: March, 20. 2021
An all round transport industry executive, having worked for airlines, ground handling agents, general sales agencies, charter brokerage firms as well as logistics companies. The positions previously held were both General Management type roles holding a P&L as well as direct Sales and Account Management roles in locations around the world, namely New Zealand, Australia, Russia, Austria, India, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates and currently based in Singapore.
Some of the highlights of questions from the podcast:
- Agility just released the report called "Agility emerging market logistics Index - 2021". What is the index telling about?
- What are some key findings of the Index?
- About covid-19: How significantly has the logistics industry sector been affected by the covid-19 pandemic, particularly in the emerging countries?
- The index tells clearly that "No global recovery in 2021" which is a very provocative statement. How did the Index come up with these conclusions?
- In the context of actions, what are the top priorities in 2021?
Access the Logistics Index 2021 here: Agility-Emerging-Markets-Logistics-Index.pdf
Connect with Andy on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andy-vargoczky-54811425/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bicarasupplychain/message