130. How sales & operations planning brings agility to the organizations
Guest Name: Chris Lauchner, Executive Director, Integrated Business Planning at Johnson Controls. Language: English, Publication date: March, 26. 2021
Leader, manager, trainer with many years of both domestic and international experience in business management, Supply chain operations management, and project management.
Chris is currently Executive Director at Johnson Controls where he is responsible for the Integrated business planning (IBP). Prior to this role, he held various executive positions includes leading company management as Chief Operating Officer and Director of Operations for Arete, Inc., a global Supply Chain Planning software company; managing North American Distribution Operations for Kimberly-Clark Corp; and leading & managing projects around the globe for The Coca-Cola Company in all areas of Supply Chain Planning. For 26 years simultaneously balancing a military career with a civilian career until military retirement in 2011 as a Colonel, US Army.
Some of the highlights of questions from the podcast:
- Could you please share some of supply chain challenges of the organization and how does the S&OP play a critical success factor encounter these challenges ?
- What does it mean the organizational agility ?
- How does the S&OP brings the agility to these organization ?
- Could you please share some of success stories of how did you successfully improve the overall company performance by driving the S&OP process ?
Connect with him on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisalauchner/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bicarasupplychain/message