1307: How to Make Your HIIT Workout More Effective
In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin discuss 6 different ways to increase the effectiveness of your HIIT workout.
- The origins and benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). (3:17 )
- The differences between HIIT cardio and HIIT training with weights. (7:13 )
- Why mobility belongs in EVERY routine. (12:05 )
- The importance of reflecting on WHY you like this type of training. (17:20 )
- HIIT training is NOT meant to be all the time. (18:35 )
- Why your HIIT training should resemble more like resistance training and less than cardio. (22:01 )
- Prioritize FORM over everything! (25:30 )
- The cautious thought pattern that went into designing MAPS HIIT. (27:38 )
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- June Promotion: MAPS HIIT ½ off! **Promo code “HIIT50” at checkout**
- Visit Felix Gray for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Can HIIT Workouts Be Effective? - Mind Pump Blog
- Best Bodyweight HIIT Workout Routine For Fat Loss – Mind Pump Blog
- Why Most HIIT Programs Only Work for Short Periods of Time – Mind Pump Blog
- The Best Cardio For Continued Fat Loss – Mind Pump Blog
- Why we Caution People to Stay Away from CrossFit – Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump #1042: The Truth About HIIT- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Mind Pump #1205: Do The Risks Of HIIT Training Outweigh The Benefits?
- Mind Pump Free Resources
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store