#131: 5 Hidden Mental Addictions That Hold You Back
Welcome to Big Idea Tuesday!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host, Dhru Purohit talks to us about the five hidden mental addictions that hold you back:
1) The addiction to prioritizing everyone else at the expense of your deepest work
2) The addiction to certainty and avoiding the unknown
3) The addiction to being let down, and expecting the worst in others
4) The addiction to blame and criticism
5) And most importantly, the addiction to being hard on yourself
Interested in joining Dhru’s Broken Brain Podcast Facebook Community? Submit your request to join here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.