1319: What to Do When Your Lifting Form Breaks Down, Determining the Optimal Amount of HIIT to Add to Your Training, the Best Way to Consistently Maintain Your Physique & More
In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about remedying form breaking down, how frequently to rotate HIIT training through your programming, the best way to maintain your physique, and whether food stamps should be banned from use on junk food.
- The latest installment of the Mind Pump Window Series. (5:50 )
- The difference between world-class and experienced martial artists. (7:39 )
- Bruce Lee Vs. Wong Jack Man debate, the legend of Bruce Lee & MORE. (14:50 )
- They are changing the name of everything now. (20:30 )
- Understanding the complexity of the human psyche. (25:35 )
- Jeffrey Epstein, the world’s creepiest person. (32:13 )
- Space is scary. (36:42 )
- New product alert from Magic Spoon! (39:17 )
- Instant Pot ribs are Adam’s new jam. (43:20 )
- Butcher Box waitlist back open! Sign up today. (44:40 )
- #Quah question #1 – I'm in the last phase of MAPS Aesthetic and I have noticed my form breaking down in some of the later reps. But I also feel like lowering the weight is not beneficial either. What suggestions do you have to remedy this? (48:53 )
- #Quah question #2 – Similar to mini-cuts, can I alternate short periods of HIIT training with more traditional resistance training sessions to keep my body from adapting to the intensity of HIIT over time? How frequently would you rotate HIIT training through your programming? (55:14 )
- #Quah question #3 – I'm at a point now where I don’t always want to be cutting and bulking. How do I set my calories to maintenance? What’s the best way to maintain and how do I know I’m staying on track? (1:00:20 )
- #Quah question #4 – Should food stamps be banned from use on junk food? (1:03:15 )
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- June Promotion: MAPS HIIT ½ off! **Promo code “HIIT50” at checkout**
- Bruce Lee Vs. Wong Jack Man: What Really Happened?
- Tao of Jeet Kune Do – Book by Bruce Lee
- Uncle Ben's, Mrs. Butterworth's and Cream of Wheat review branding after Aunt Jemima announces name change
- Comedian Chris D’Elia Responds To Allegations That He Harassed Underage Girls Online
- Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich | Netflix Official Site
- Astronomers detect regular rhythm of radio waves, with origins unknown
- The Astrobiological Copernican Weak and Strong Limits for Extraterrestrial Intelligent Life
- Visit Magic Spoon for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Visit Butcher Box for this month’s exclusive Mind Pump offer!
- MAPS Fitness Aesthetic
- The Most Overlooked Muscle Building Principle – Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump #1282: The #1 Key To Consistently Building Muscle & Strength (Avoid Plateaus!)
- Mind Pump Podcast - YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources