132. Predictive Analytics for Business Forecasting & Planning
Guest Name: Eric Wilson, Director of Thought Leadership at The Institute of Business Forecasting (IBF). Language: English, Publication date: April, 07. 2021
Eric Wilson is an award-winning predictive analytics and business planning innovator, author, and speaker. He is the Director of Thought Leadership at The Institute of Business Forecasting (IBF). He is the recipient of the Excellence in Business Forecasting & Planning award as well as a Supply-Demand Chain Pro to Know.
Eric is a Certified Professional Forecaster (CPF) with over 25 years’ experience with various global organizations and industries and considered a visionary in his field both as a practitioner and for his research. Eric is a frequent speaker and panelist for many executive forums and professional conferences, and has written numerous articles in publications, peer reviewed journals, magazines, and newspapers and the author of multiple books including his new book Predictive Analytics for Business Forecasting (Link is available here: https://ibf.org/books/predictive-analytics-for-business-forecasting-and-planning-111)
Some of the highlights of questions from the podcast including:
- What is predictive analytics ? And how does it differentiate with a traditional business forecasting ?
- How do we use predictive analytics to solve forecasting issues & drive an overall business value ? Could you please share some success stories about how it works ?
- What is your recommendation to the business leaders on how to start to use a predictive analytics approach ?
- Some other key takeaways.
Connect with him on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wilsondemand/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bicarasupplychain/message