1332: Should Women Eat & Train Differently Than Men for Fat Loss & Muscle Building?
In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin discuss whether women should eat and train differently than men.
- Highlighting the MAPS Macro Calculator. (2:17 )
- The lies the fitness industry has marketed to women. (3:57 )
- The self-selection bias surrounding the ultimate body type. (11:10 )
- The general differences between men and women when it comes to training and diet. (15:00 )
- The value of strength training. (42:10 )
- It’s the individual that matters. (44:50 )
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- July Promotion: MAPS Strong ½ off!! **Promo code “STRONG50” at checkout**
- Visit Vuori Clothing for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- MAPS Macro Calculator
- Muscle Potential Calculator
- Is It Harder For Women To Get Abs Than Men? - Mind Pump Blog
- Body Fat Loss - American Council on Exercise
- Comparison of upper body strength gains between men and women after 10 weeks of resistance training
- Mind Pump Podcast - YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
- Jeremiah Bair - Coach (@jeremiahbair) Instagram
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store