138: Deep Dive | Forget Finding Your Purpose -- Do This Instead
Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) joins us to deep dive into the elusive subject of purpose -- why you’re not finding it as easily as the so-called experts say you should be, and why you should be following meaning to purpose instead of picking a purpose and hoping it’s full of meaning. [Featured image by Smart]
What We Discuss with Gabriel Mizrahi:
- The difference between purpose and meaning.
- Why reverse-engineering meaning from purpose is harder (and far less effective) than finding purpose through meaning.
- What an ER nurse taught Gabriel about the surprising ways meaning can manifest.
- Why you should be suspicious of what The Cult of Purpose is trying to sell you.
- The best ways to naturally follow meaning to purpose without forcing an expectation of what that purpose is.
- And much more...
Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans. Apply simply. Understand fully. Mortgage confidently. To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/JORDAN!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!