139. Mitigating global supply chain risks
Guest Name: Bindiya Vakil, CEO and Co-founder at Resilinc. Language: English, Publication date: June, 19. 2021
Bindiya Vakil is CEO and co-founder at Resilinc, the world leader for supply chain visibility and resiliency intelligence and analytics. She is a recognized thought leader in the area of supply chain risk management. She is also a member of the Advisory board, MIT Transportation and Logistics; a Board member at Healthcare transparency initiative, and Charter member at TiE silicon valley.
Ms. Vakil has a master’s degree in supply chain management from MIT and an MBA in Finance. Learn more about Resilinc. here: https://www.resilinc.com/
Some of the highlights of questions from the podcast including:
- What are supply chain risks? And What are the types of risks global companies face in managing their supply chains?
- How do we identify supply chain risks? What are tools for risk identification?
- How can the risk of supply chain disruptions be reduced? What is the best way to mitigate the risks?
- How do I prepare for a major supply chain disruption?
Connect her on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bindiya-vakil-resilinc/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bicarasupplychain/message