14 - How Systems, Building Processes, and Starting a Team Can Grow Your Local Business
In this week’s episode Emily chats with Kat Herro, the COO of Melyssa Griffin. She’s an integrator and expert in all things operations and systems. Kat originally entered the workforce as a registered dietician, but soon realized her passion for project management and business growth when she was tasked with overseeing the development of a software program to track meals and nutrition data for her clients.
Since leaning into what felt right for her and following the crumbs of her newly discovered interest, Kat has been a critical part of the Melyssa Griffin team. As a company they help people grow their business from the inside out. This means helping people shed old beliefs and get them to come back to who they are, while supporting them as they learn to trust themselves intuitively again.
Listen as Kat gets real about the importance of having a visionary and integrator in a successful business, why systems are key to strategic growth, and how you actually need to change the environment, including hiring people, in order to support growth.
Tune in for topics like:
- The difference between being a visionary and an integrator
- What it means to grow your business from the inside out
- A holistic approach to business
- The importance of getting systems and strategies in place
- How to determine if it’s time to hire within your business
- Why it’s important for entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business strategically
Links from the episode: include any links that were discussed
- Learn more about the Aligned Abundance Mastermind
- Check out the company where Kat works, Melyssa Griffin
- Take the Kolbe A Assessment
- Free Training – Sign up + learn how to generate consistent sales for your local business WITHOUT a complicated or expensive marketing strategy
- Follow me (Emily Steele) (Love Local) on Instagram for a little business + a little life, and a whole lot of positive energy!