#14 - Prediabetes
TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR DIABETES – THE PODCAST! ...With Expert Endocrinologists Living with T1D, Drs. Steven V. Edelman & Jeremy Pettus
Questions We’ll Cover in This Episode:
• What causes prediabetes?
• What are the symptoms of prediabetes?
• How do you diagnose prediabetes?
• Who is at increased risk of developing prediabetes?
• Is diabetes genetic?
• What are the risks associated with prediabetes?
• Are there any treatments for prediabetes?
• Can you keep prediabetes from turning into type 2 diabetes?
• What are our recommendations for someone diagnosed with prediabetes?
GLP 1 Receptor Agonists: Ozempic, Mounjaro, Trulicity
SGLT2 Inhibitors: Jardiance, Farxiga
**Tune in for 2 new episodes each month! Like what you hear and want to help us grow? Please rate and review this podcast so we can reach more people living with diabetes!**
★ Support this podcast ★