14. DieselDonlow - Entrepreneur and Actor
In this episode I am joined by Diesel Donlow the American actor and entrepreneur. Diesel reached out to me via the powers of Instagram and asked to be on the podcast which was a massive compliment for the Be Glad Movement. We talk about what it was like for him growing up in Youngstown Ohio in a single parent household, the work hard ethic that he absorbed and the importance of staying true to yourself and reaching for your dreams. We also talk a bit about the beginnings of the Be Glad Movement so stay tuned for that but without further ado I’ll hand over to Diesel to fill us in on his story.
- Basketball, Acting, Entrepreneurship.
- Taking control of your life.
- Using every opportunity.
- Being inspired by everyone around you
- Wise words from Denzel Washington
- The truth about gratitude.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.