141: Finding Personal Freedom with Julie Piatt
Goddess of the Week: Julie Piatt
About our guest:
Julie Piatt aka “SriMati” is a mystic mother, musician, artist, chef, author and healer who has lived her life immersed in devotion and expansive creativity. She is a wayshower of finding the divine in all life experiences. SriMati shares her wisdom from a multitude of life events that she has experienced as processes of alchemical transformation. In her experience, her life has shown her that It is the ability to hold the divine perspective in all life brings before you that allow for the deepest access to the meanings that life is waiting to reveal to us. Each life is created in the perfection of a unique blueprint that has inherent within it’s design all that is needed for it’s full expression. SriMati is a powerful living example of how to love ourselves more so that we can live our unique design in full and expansive self expression. When we live in this frequency, we bless all life around us.
What we chat about:
- The power and importance of food on your spiritual journey
- Expanding your awareness around foods intelligence
- Finding your own way to express yourself
- Integrating and grounding your multidimensional self in this earthly lifetime
- The transformation we are going through on earth right now, and what you can do to help.
- Letting go of judgement and the expectation of perfection.
**Want to learn Astrology in 2020?**
Today I want to introduce you to my Astrology teacher and friend: Debra Silverman.
Debra has created a FREE 3-part video training series called Meet the Planets, where she will introduce you to the basics of Astrology, and I encourage you to check it out!
In this video series, you will learn:
- How to access your natal chart -- the cosmic blueprint you came into this life with.
- The beginning steps in discovering what your natal chart has to say about your personality, soul, and purpose in this lifetime.
- A description of what each of the planets represent.
- Where Mars is in your chart, and how to reignite your get-up-and-go.
- Where Jupiter is in your chart, and how to increase your fun-factor and find your joy.
The first step is to click here, enter your email address, and prepare to begin your studies!
Special thanks to our sponsors!
THE MOON DECK
Get 10% Off Your Order: https://themoondeck.com/goddess
The Moon Deck is a healing oracle deck of 44 cards + an in depth guidebook filled with insights and rituals to enhance intuition and self-love. Inspired by the cycles of the moon and emotional wellbeing, this oracle set has reached women around the globe and has become a favorite amongst card collectors and newbies alike. It can be worked with as an oracle guide, as a daily tool for reflection and meditation, or in tarot-inspired spreads.
- Get 30% Off your all natural cleaning starter kit at www.claryti.com/goddess
- Join The Goddess Life Membership by visiting https://www.iamgoddesscollective.com/membership
- For more Goddess conversations join ou