142: Ask Us Anything: Questions From the Audience with Scott & Mindy
Scott & Mindy sit down today to answer questions sent in by listeners. They address topics all over the board - from student loan repayment and early retirement account withdrawal under the CARES act, to the best high-yield savings accounts, and planning for the gap between early retirement and traditional retirement age when you can access your retirement accounts penalty free.
Scott & Mindy also discuss different investing platforms as well as retirement planning, taxes, and even how inflation might affect your retirement future.
They take a couple of calls from listeners to chat about the best current use of retirement funds.
This episode will help clear up some of the questions you may be having on your road to early financial independence.
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Money Facebook Group
- BiggerPockets Forums
- Robinhood Facing Multiple SEC Investigations Into Its Business Practices
- How to Access Retirement Funds Early
- What Is a Self-Directed Brokerage Account?
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast 119
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast 116 with JL Collins