1457: Five Ways to Reduce Seasonal Depression
In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin discuss five ways to combat seasonal depression.
- Why seasonal affective disorder (SAD) affects most people. (2:31 )
- Five Ways to Reduce Seasonal Depression. (8:11 )
- #1 – Sunlight therapy. (8:55 )
- #2 – Exercise. (11:59 )
- #3 – Stick to a schedule. (18:37 )
- #4 – Supplement with Vitamin-D. (23:24 )
- #5 – Look at your diet. (27:08 )
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Visit Legion Athletics for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- Mind Pump Store
- December Special: 3 MAPS Bundles for your level of fitness!
- Seasonal Depression (SAD): Symptoms & Treatments
- Seasonal affective disorder treatment: Choosing a light therapy box
- Visit Joovv for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Mind Pump #1452: Your 10 Minute Workout For The Holiday Season
- Here’s Why Hitting The Snooze Button Is Not A Good Thing
- The 7 Best Sunrise Alarm Clocks of 2020: Wake up Energized!
- Vitamin D vs broad spectrum phototherapy in the treatment of seasonal affective disorder
- New Study Found 80% of COVID-19 Patients Were Vitamin D Deficient
- Mind Pump #1227: The 5 Most Important Supplements To Take
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store